1. ABookHouse.com is new to me. Is there any fee to become a member? Membership with ABookHouse is completely free. If you are not a member yet, please register to create an account before check out.
2. How to search for a book? You can use EAN, partial or full name of a book’s title, or author name to search. Please note that a title may be available in multiple languages and be sure to select the correct language you wish to purchase.
3. If I cannot find the book I want on your website, can you help me locate it? Yes, we will be more than happy to help you! Please contact us via email@example.com and include title, author, language, EAN if available. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
4. What is difference between Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese? Simplified Chinese has been used in mainland China as the official script, whereas Traditional Chinese retains the original Chinese script and is still used in Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.
5. What forms of payment do you accept? For individuals, we accept all major credit card payments: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. For schools and distributors, we accept PO and check payment. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
6. Is my credit card secured with your website? We use SSL encryption to protect credit card information. When you input data, you can see a key lock icon in your browser, which means that our website is encrypted.
7. Why do I need to re-enter my credit card information when I make a purchase each time? In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of your credit card information, we do not store your credit card information after we process your payment. Therefore, you need to enter the information during each purchase.
8. What if a book turns out to be unavailable but you have charged my credit card? If we find out that a book is out of print and we cannot acquire for you, we will issue you a refund for that particular book.
9. How come I don’t receive order confirmation? Once your order is completed, you will receive an order confirmation automatically. Please be sure to check your junk mail. You can also log into your account to check your order status.
10. How long does it take to receive my order? This depends on the shipping method you choose and the inventory status of the items. For in stock items, we ship out your order within 1-3 business days. For temporarily out of stock items, we backorder for you immediately upon your purchase and it may take about 3-6 weeks to arrive at our warehouse. We generally ship your books when all the books you have ordered are available.
11. How do I know if my order has been shipped? We will send you an email confirmation once your order is shipped. You can also check your order history to find out more details.
12. What can I do if I have not received my order even though its shipping status is shipped? Please use your tracking number in your email and go to www.USPS.com or www.FedEx.com to track your shipment. Your package might be in U.S. post office or FedEx waiting for you to pick up. You may also contact us via email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
13. Can I cancel my order? No cancellations can be processed once the order has been placed. Please confirm everything is correct before you place an order.
14. What is your return policy? Items cannot be returned once they have been received, except for the following situations: 1) A mistake is made on our part (e. g. wrong book shipped) 2) Items are defective (e.g. pages missing), or 3) Items are damaged during shipment
15. How to contact ABookHouse.com? You can use the form Contact Us on the website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.